Thursday, February 23, 2012

Helloooo there.

My name is Sarah Fryar and I am a super-senior at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN. For my final semester here at Middle, I decided to enroll in Social Media Communication, a one-of-a-kind/first-of-its-kind class.

I chose SMC because a). it's under my minor, b). the company I've been interning with has used me as a resource to upgrade it's social media presence, and c). social media is like the human body; it keeps you guessing and you're always learning new things about it.

My list of goals for the semester:
1). Tackle my issues with the ever-changing media giant, Facebook.
2). Become a more developed Tweeter!
3). Learn to love and embrace blogging. ;-)

And just how do I plan to accomplish these social media goals?
1). Get over my attempts of figuring out Mark Zuckerberg's brain function and become more proactive with sharing information on both personal and professional sites.
2). I do not tweet as often as I should, not even on a daily basis. My plan is not only to tweet more often, but only tweet things of great quality.
3). I promise to commit myself to blogging and make it just as important to myself as Facebook and Twitter!

Hope you've enjoyed my very first blog post ever and I hope you remain entertained with the undertaking of number two!!

2 comments:

  1. Zuckerberg's brain function...LOL I like the human body analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the phrase "super senior"!!!! I too am a "super senior"!!!

    ReplyDelete